SW Developer (# 60772 ) About the Job:
Mindwire is currently seeking a Software Developer to work for our valued Private Sector client within the automotive industry.
The position is located in Ottawa/Oakville/Waterloo
Work Environment - Hybrid Responsibilities:
• Work in an Agile SW development environment to deliver state of the art SW solutions for the next generation Gateway product Requirements and Qualifications:
• Design and implement platform software to support advance application features
• Debug platform SW and provide fixes as required
• Bring up of new embedded HW modules
• Extend existing SW architecture for new feature requirements
• Work closely with our vendors, hardware team and other embedded software teams to resolve platform and firmware issues
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of study How to Apply:
• 2+ years of software development experience
• Experience in multi-threaded programming in C, Assembly
• Previous experience with low level device driver development and board bring-up
• Ability to read and understand technical datasheets as well as schematics
• Exceptional technical debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of hardware peripherals bring up: CAN, LIN, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C etc
• Experience with AUTOSAR and MISRA coding standards
• Experience with MATLAB modelling.
• Knowledge of ISO 26262, ASIL safety standard
• Knowledge of ARM microprocessor architecture
• Experience with scripting languages like Python
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Linda at Linda.Lemieux@mindwire.ca We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.