What & Why:
- Fulltime Junior/Intermediate Unity Developer
- Must have 1+ year of Unity/3D Unity/Unity UI Components
- Previous experience working in an 3D Virtual World Videogame-like application would be an asset.
Our client is looking for a Junior or Intermediate Unity/3D Visualization Developer with 1+ year of experience. This person will be implementing features in an interactive 3D virtual world videogame-like application using Unity3D and C# code
Our client is leader in risk assessment for over two decades and has developed an innovative software that truly makes a real-world impact! There has been a huge demand for their services, so currently they are looking to invest more into scaling up the software and building out new features! This team has built out a game which walks the clients through their mining sites to check for elevation weekly and allows the client to see everything in 3D.
This is a hybrid role where you will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week. Open to candidates in: Vancouver, Victoria, Kamloops, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax, Fredericton. Will need to work PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 1+ year of professional Unity professional experience
- Proficiency in Unity3D and understanding of common Unity C# patterns: GameObjects, Components, etc.
- Familiarity with the Unity Editor, importing data and building scenes
- Experience using Unity UI Components to build GUIs
- Eye for quality interactive 3D software and personal drive to build successful products
- Ability to be productive both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.