Permanent Primary Location:
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.What will your typical day look like?
Our Cloud Engineering team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This is a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues. As a project manager, you will:
About the team
- Demonstrate ability to bring projects in on time and on budget
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and work closely with the client, manage expectations and provide input and insight into the client's decision making process
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Highly collaborative - works closely with the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that are professional, clear and concise
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Project Manager, you have:
- 5+ years in SDLC environment
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies. Clear understanding of the Scrum philosophy and the ability to work with and empower self-directed teams.
- Experience using JIRA and other PM tools (MS Project)
- Experience with technical project delivery in one or more of the following areas: Application Modernization, Systems Integration, Digital Transformation, Custom Development
- Strong technical background - previous experience in a developer role or as a technical team leader is preferred.
- Experience delivering cloud native projects and/or projects implementing a DevOps philosophy is preferred.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production