** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada or the United States. **
As our Technical Architect,
you will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure Salesforce.com aligns with and meets our clients' business requirements. You will provide industry best practices, mentor members of the team, and are viewed by the client as a trusted advisor.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent training/experience
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products ( Salesforce.com , Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite)
- 3+ years of experience architecting technical solutions on the Salesforce platform, including experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex), integrations, etc.
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting experience, or Enterprise Architecture experience
- Extremely strong written and oral communication and presentation skills are required, specifically with executives
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Technical architecture, detailed design, and development on the Salesforce.com platform, both hands-on and as a trusted advisor
- Define and drive technological architecture and roadmaps as it relates to the Salesforce.com suite of products for our clients
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points, identify the desired process models and solution architecture that will address their issues and pain points
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com, and provide information to clients around best practices in the CRM, ERP and business process space
- Drive requirement workshops and serve as the Salesforce platform expert
- Work with the client to build out their CRM strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms.
Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support