*Remote based opportunity that is open to any candidate in Canada or the USA*
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for understanding clients' business challenges and requirements, designing solutions and providing recommendations for the implementation and use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a specific focus on the digital advertising and web personalization tools - specifically Interaction Studio, Audience Studio, Datorama and the C360 Audiences CDP.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
- 5+ years of experience working with real-time personalization and interaction management tools, ideally Everage / Interaction Studioo, including:
- A solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, including a deep understanding of the business drivers associated with real-time interaction, personalization and orchestration
- Implementation experience with a focus on web and mobile listening and personalization
- 2+ years of experience working with Data Management Platforms (DMP), preferably in Salesforce Audience Studio (Krux) with:
- A sound understanding of the purposes of a DMP and the business objectives companies are trying to address
- Experience and understanding of the processes associated with the effective implementation of a DMP, including site tagging approaches, data integration and onboarding.
- Experience in mobile app development, especially implementing SDKs and guiding app development teams on configuring interfaces to SDKs
- Experience using REST/SOAP web services
- Solid understanding of web development concepts such as page load approaches and optimization, DOM, promises, async calls, events from the page, listening to web sockets, etc
- Definite assets:
- Knowledge of data architecture, Customer Data Platform (CDP), DMPs, data modeling, data warehousing, relational databases and SQL
- Experience in marketing automation technologies including email, mobile and web.
- A thorough understanding of marketing/sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud a definite asset
- Experience supporting CRM systems, specifically Salesforce, an asset.
- Experience in Datorama or similar marketing analytics tools an asset, ideally with experience analyzing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics an asset.
- Certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Datorama are definite assets.
- Post-Secondary in the following areas is preferred: Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
- Strong ability to interact with customers and demonstrate both business and technical skills
- Highly effective communicator with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Experience with the development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Strong ability to deliver presentations and training to clients
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects
What You Will Be Doing
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Play a key role in business solution design - including planning and leading discovery and solution sessions, gathering clients' business requirements, developing quality documentation, and designing and presenting tailored solutions to clients based on best practices.
- Consult on best practices for digital targeting and real-time interaction management, marketing personalization and orchestration
- Working closely with clients and project managers to determine project requirements
- Working with clients and developers to design/implement marketing automation solutions with a focus on Interaction Studio, Audience Studio, Datorama, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related technologies
- Working with tag management solutions, SDKs and APIs to implement designs to enable marketing automation functionality
- Personalizing web pages, creating applications and working with web services
- Providing architectural and design support for clients and stakeholders
- Supporting clients implementing DMP, web & mobile personalization tools
- Scripting and design of emails and landing pages
- Designing and implementing API integration services
- Helping clients problem solve and deal with issues that arise
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbors. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com , technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running. We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support