Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.Are you motivated by curiosity, driven for success and excellent client service? If so, read on this excellent opportunity that is right for you!What will your typical day look like?
As our ideal candidate, you will have to provide support to our customers by working within our ticketing system to communicate updates and resolutions on all tickets. Work with the team to prioritize issues based on customer and organization impact; drive issues to resolution and ensure customers are aware of current status and next steps at all times. You will also drive customer satisfaction process, including root cause analysis and SLA processes to ensure customer success. Collaborate and work with the team to ensure we are providing the best services possible. Provide on-call support for 24x7 to our clients. Your excellent communication skills allow you to work with all kinds of clients and our support team to provide exceptional customer service. Your previous experience includes customer success and service experience,with a keen attention to detail. You will work with a team of technical experts, so a technical aptitude is a must.About the team
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Support Analyst, you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organizational skills and enjoy working under pressure under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to customer needs and measures of success
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical aptitude including knowledge of version control systems, scripting, cloud technologies, etc.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production