Retail Leaders Wanted! Looking for a career, not just a job? Does the idea of business leadership and community involvement excite you? Are you a natural-born leader with a competitive spirit? Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Are you ready to explore career opportunities with one of Canada's top employers?
As a Store Manager at TELUS, you are first and foremost a leader
• You will develop and coach your team in delivering an incredible customer experience
• You will take the lead on bringing the TELUS brand to life in your community through charitable events and outreach within your region
• You will bring a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit to running your store What WE offer YOU:
• Competitive compensation, contests and incentives
• Comprehensive benefits
• TELUS pension and share purchase program with a generous company contribution
• Discounts on products and services
• A supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback
• Opportunities and support for growth and development
• A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community Qualifications: You're the kind of person who is:
• Confident to be creative, use good judgement and focus on what matters most to our business
• Inspiring to others through your leadership, communication and relationship building skills
• Positive in your attitude and energy
• Able to adapt to everyday changes
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Willing to contact existing and prospective customers by both telephone and text message
• Able to use customer relationship management software to record and track progress
• Connected with the community and able to inspire others to follow
• Passionate about learning, sharing and developing
• Not afraid of a challenge
• Relentlessly focused on rallying others to achieve common goals
TELUS is one of Canada's largest and most respected telecommunications companies, winning all four major network awards in 2017, making the TELUS network the fastest mobile network in Canada. Within our retail division there are more than 200 TELUS stores and 150 Koodo shops. Being a dynamic and growing company provides lots of room for advancement and we are excited about the possibility of you joining us as a Store Manager. Does this sound exciting to you? Apply today! Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.