At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here and find out by taking our interactive survey. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Our Store Managers are the future leaders of our company. They build a culture and environment where their teams are always learning, growing, and contributing to the store's success. They are encouraged to see their world through the eyes of an entrepreneur and focus on leading a team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience, every time.
At Rogers, we drive a culture and environment built on the foundation of a high performance team of responsible, innovative, dynamic and passionate individuals. We're dedicated to making things simpler for our customers, and we want people on our team who listen to and understand what our customers want and need.
Retail has impact at Rogers, and so can you. In this role you will:
You are someone who:
- Develop and retain a high-performing sales team that's passionate about the customer
- Inspire your team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience every time
- Maximize store profitability by overseeing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Grow and develop the team, help them realize their potential and move towards that next role on their career journey
- Has a clear mission and purpose - you want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and to be passionate about the customer
Benefits for you:
- Has an infectious attitude - your team and our customers can tell that you love what you do
- Believes that customer experience isn't just about the transaction - it's about building genuine relationships with customers
- Embraces change and constantly looks for ways to do things better
- Wants to continue to grow as a leader - personal and professional development is at your core
- Inspires your team to build the skills and experience they need to reach their next career opportunity
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
477 Paul St., Unit#Z047 (5249), Dieppe, NB Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management Requisition ID:
162576 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || NB || Dieppe || [[mfield2]] ||