We are hiring in Seattle and New York.
Interested in using terabytes of data, algorithms and machine learning? Do you enjoy solving complex, high impact problems with high visibility? Machine Learning and Optimization team at Amazon Advertising is looking for a TPM leader to drive foundational changes to how digital ads are served.
Amazon Advertising is driving next-generation solutions that enable advertisers to reach customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality publisher sites across the web, and on millions of desktops, mobile, and connected TV devices. The Machine Learning & Optimization (MLO) team develops algorithms and systems to improve the performance and delivery of advertising campaigns, and automates campaign management using machine learning techniques. We develop and own high performance, petabyte-scale distributed systems to optimize ad selection, bidding and campaign performance.
The advertising industry is going through massive changes to better support user privacy. At Amazon we are making foundational changes to how digital ads are served in the coming years. We are looking for an exceptional TPM leader to work at the edge of science, engineering and business and drive critical, large scale initiatives spanning the entire advertising organization. You will work backwards from customers, collaborate with a large number of stakeholders from across the organization and deliver world class solutions. You will work on multiple high visibility projects and deliver massive business impact.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear more from you. Please apply now for an opportunity to work hard, have fun and create history in one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large projects with multiple stakeholders, tight timelines and shifting priorities.
- Experience conceptualizing complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive decisions.
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to executives and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units including at the executive level
- Experience in advertising domain
- Experience with machine learning, constraint optimization and large scale distributed systems.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams, building processes and driving complex projects to conclusion.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Self-starter with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality - no task is too small, if it helps drive our core business.
- MBA, or project management certifications a plus
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into technical solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive