Permanent Reference code
:124644 Primary Location:
Fredericton, NB All Available Locations:
Fredericton, NB; Moncton, NB; Saint John, NB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Work with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you interested in helping multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems? Then this is the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Developer, you will be part of a team which delivers leading organizations with the design, implementation, and sustainment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions by providing support to technical delivery teams based in our Canadian Delivery Center (CDC).
You will help to build our Delivery Center capabilities and will leverage your technical expertise during different phases which involves design, build, test and operation of solutions during client engagements which adds high value to the solution.About the team
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our client's most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome. The team is comprised of top professionals to coach and help develop your career goals. They work with leading Canadian and global companies and partner with top software providers. It is a great dynamic and energetic workplace overall!Enough about us, let's talk about you
- College, Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming, preferably Java or .NET
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions covering key areas including Business Process analysis, Requirements gathering and analysis, Information architecture development, Content and data migration etc.
- Knowledge of Data Integration tools such as SSIS, Infofusion or any other ETL tools
- Understanding of relational DB fundamentals including data modelling and design, and performance troubleshooting
- Worked with structured SDLC management tools including such as HP ALM, MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- Willingness to travel to client's sites in North America if needed (10 % or less)
Always Nice to have
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Knowledge of OpenText Content Server, MS 365 (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive) or any other ECM technologies (Livelink, Documentum, FileNet etc.)
- Certification in any ECM technologies
- Bilingualism (English and French). Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Test Engineer, Testing, .NET, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering