Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with top engineering talent get you charged up? If so, Amazon Finance Technology (FinTech) is for you!
The Amazon FinTech group is looking for a Software Development Engineer to develop next generation Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) software that will have wide impact across the company. If you are passionate about building on AWS, working on full stack software development and of using AI/ML in large-scale serverless architectures, and want to develop your career in an environment that encourages creative thinking and speed, this is the team for you.
A successful Software Development Engineer will have a broad array of experiences, exceptional design skills, an excellent ability to solve problems, good communication skills and a desire to be a key technical contributor. You will take ownership over the software design, documentation, development, engineering approach, delivery and support of applications developed in the team.
You will: - Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for you and your team's deliverables.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our customers.
- Help drive business decisions with your technical input.
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Node, Java, C++, or C#
- Bachelors (BS/BE) or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Practical knowledge of data structures and complex algorithms with equivalent development skills to match
- Deep problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Full stack software development
- Experience with design and development of applications on AWS.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-directed and capable of quickly shipping code in a dynamic environment
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming