Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and wondered how it got to you so fast? Did you ever think about where did this package come from and how much would it have costed to do that delivery? If so, the Amazon Supply Chain Optimization organization is for you.
Watch this video to learn more about our organization, SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot
Our vision is to build a real time, intelligent and intuitive hands off the wheel fully automated system to model Amazon's complex transportation network (with billions of attributes like warehouses, routes, time, cost etc.) to give optimal promises to our customers during ordering and make optimal transportation decisions during fulfillment.
The complexity and scale of Amazon transportation network is growing exponentially, with millions of network changes being made daily. This significantly increases the risk of having a faulty change bringing down the entire system. We are looking for a rockstar SDET who will help us build stronger guardrails for the transportation network and simplify our development cycle by achieving full CI/CD. Get ready for technical challenges involving Workflows (SWF, Step Functions), Relational & Non-Relational databases, distributed systems, data analytics and highly optimized multi-threaded code.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms and design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Experience in designing and developing test framework for large scale systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience working with workflows such as AWS SWF, Step Functions
- Demonstrated experience in an SDET role with strong knowledge of QA methodology, test strategy and test planning
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming