In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
A Leader who:
- Must have an OPENavailability
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel within Fredericton and Oromocto
- 1-2years Manager Experience within McDonalds or similar QSR
- Food Safety Certified
- Current First Aid/CPR considered an asset
•Sense of responsibility, customer-oriented, positive attitude, reliable, excellent leadership, good communication skills, motivator, energetic, dedicated to his work and ability to work in a team.
•Possesses a passion for quality products, outstanding hospitality and an exceptional customer experience;
•Excellent at team building and employee development;
•Strives for operational excellence through exceptional on-time execution;
•Has excellent communication and time management skills.
•Cultivates a sense of pride in teammates.
•Inspires a team culture that will result in the best quick service restaurant experience in the world.
•Applies our recognized cleanliness standards.
•Generates sales and profits, which in turn will increase your value, both professionally and financially.
•Plans, organizes and controls the various operational tasks to be performed in the restaurant.
•Supervises the work of the employees. Motivates employees. Ensures total customer satisfaction. Assists in the execution of administrative tasks. Additional Information
• Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
• A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
• Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
• A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
• Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- Bonus program
- Health and Dental Benefits for FULL TIME
- Free uniforms, designed with you in mind
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training