This first stand-alone McCafé location in an airport, at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, marks a milestone in the evolution of the McCafé brand in Québec.
The McCafé celebrated its grand opening on July 18, 2023; it's located just across from Gate 50, before crossing the gates to the international gates. The job
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights of what your job will entail:
- Greeting & assisting guests
- Preparing food and assembling sandwiches
- Baking fresh muffins & baked goods
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
Your vibe and experience
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace
- Access to world-class training and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit us every day
For you, service is not just a simple transaction. It's about creating connections. You know that a smile can brighten a customer's day. Your smile is authentic. It defines you. You are trustworthy and you have confidence in those around you. You pay attention to detail, and you know that it is quality that keeps customers coming back. Under pressure, you stay calm. You thrive in social activities.About us
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodation during the application process is available upon request.
As Ronald McDonald's House Charities founding and forever partner, McDonald's Canada, its franchisees, and its guests support RMHC by providing a portion of proceeds of RMHC Cookies, Coinbox and Cashless donations and McHappy Day to support families in need.
The McCafé brand launched in Canada in 2011, becoming a leading player in the Canadian quick-service coffee landscape with its Premium Roast coffee and espresso-based beverages. Building on its strong coffee credentials, McCafé has expanded into other menu categories including Real Fruit Smoothies, Frappés, and Bakery. McCafé opened its first standalone café in Toronto in 2015, offering its signature coffee products along with a café-style menu. McCafé coffee is made from 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified Arabica beans and can also be found in grocery stores and in the air on WestJet. For more information, please visit www.mcdonalds.ca/mccafe .
Restaurants and Food Service