Amazon AppFlow is a new fully managed integration service that enables customers to securely transfer data between 3rd party (SaaS, cloud, on-premise) applications like Salesforce, Marketo, Slack, and ServiceNow, and AWS services like Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift, in just a few clicks. As a Senior Product Manager on the AppFlow team, you will help us to deliver on our mission to simplify complex integrations and help our customers innovate with AWS services.
In this role, you will have ownership of key initiatives in AppFlow's long-term product vision, feature definition, pricing, sales enablement, partner development, and marketing. You should be customer focused and comfortable with and helping all types of customers ranging from executives and Fortune 100 companies to developers at early-stage startups. You should also be comfortable working with our ISV & SI partners and strengthening the AWS partner ecosystem. The right candidate will bring a good mix of experience with integration platforms, product management skill set, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. This leader will need to exhibit excellent judgment, prioritizing between the needs of existing customers versus new ones and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence. We are looking for strong business owners who are comfortable sharing their vision with AWS senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
We need a passionate product management leader who dives deep and has shown demonstrated success in building strong business cases, managing high-growth, successful product launches, and driving customer success.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-live balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives. This position involves on-call responsibilities, typically three days a month, and also includes solving problems reported by customers. We don't like getting paged in the middle of the night or on the weekend, so we work to ensure that our systems are fault tolerant. When we do get paged, we work together to resolve the root cause so that we don't get paged for the same issue twice.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 4 in product management
- Strong technical acumen. Can dissect complicated technical problems, simplify experiences and innovate on behalf of our customers
- Both technically deep and business savvy to interface with and lead teams of all levels and disciplines within an organization, from engineers to senior leadership
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment
- Strong track record of delivering products and ensuring customer success
- Excellent written communication skills
- MBA or equivalent Master's degree
- Experience in working with large enterprise customers on their digital transformations
- Experience in partner development by working with ISVs & SIs (system integrators)
- Strong finance related skills relating to P&L management and pricing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive