Permanent Primary Location:
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Fredericton; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems What will your typical day look like?
TheSenior Manager role is a key leadership role at Deloitte. Accountabilities span all aspects of client services, from delivering complex business agility transformation programs to selling and driving business with our clients, to managing and setting the direction of the practice and our people.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
About the team
- Cultivate and build long term relationships with senior executive clients
- Identify, lead, and close business development opportunities
- Assume overall leadership in the delivery of projects, supported by a core team of Consultants
- Contribute to the growth and development of our people, by making mentoring and coaching of team members a priority
- Building business cases to help our clients understand the agility benefits that can be realized from increased agility within their portfolio and / or organization as a whole
- Represent Deloitte at events and contribute to the growth of the practice and the firm
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Senior Manager, you will have:
- 10+ years and more experience with Technical Solutioning in Cloud
- 5-10 years experience with Dev/Run Services
- A good understanding of business,challenge presenting businesses'and presenting RFPs.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationshps
- Someexperience working with mid-market companies
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop junior team members
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Management and Executive