Permanent Reference code
:101623 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you passionate about developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring colleagues while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
As a Senior Manager, AI Strategy
you will be responsible for generating, leading and managing a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm. This role has full life-cycle responsibility over AI Strategy projects, which includes responsibility for identifying opportunities, proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, team leadership and team performance, quality of our project deliverables and engagement financials.
In this role. you will:
About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence Strategy, building out of AI capabilities and operating model, as well as their application towards creation of business value for our clients
- Be instrumental in growing and mentoring a pool of talented AI Strategy practitioners, participate in and drive sales opportunities, and display eminence in various strategic initiatives across Omnia AI, Deloitte and the external marketplace
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to advise clients on their AI Strategy
- Design AI roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision
is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team
focuses on developing and delivering AI Strategy offerings to a variety of national and global clients across multiple industries. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 8 + years of consulting experience in a Strategic role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable organizations (including start-ups)
- Experience in strategy and/or technology enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- Completed Undergraduate degree in a Business/Management/Analytics or related field; MBA, Master's or PhD degrees and any recognized professional certifications would be an asset
- Demonstrated affinity with technology and interest in the topic of data, AI or advanced analytics as business enablers
- Exceptional senior/executive stakeholder management skills, including strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality types
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail
- Structured problem solving skills and logical thinking, as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Senior Consultant, AI Strategy role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Equity, MBA, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive