Requisition ID: 126006
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role
As an Investment & Personal Banking Specialist you are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, your focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey.Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Be passionate about financial sales as well as delivering trusted financial advice to customers
- Educate customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Create financial plans, leveraging relevant financial planning tool modules and select advice based tools and resources
- Understand the importance of being results-driven
- Be highly engaged
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach when dealing with peers, customers, and partners
- Build relationships, focusing on providing a great client experience and growing long-standing relationships with existing customers
What's in it for you?
- Sales management experience and the ability to market Scotiabank
- The ability to build strong relationships focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing customers
- A license to sell mutual funds and working towards the CIFP Diploma in Financial Planning (or Bank recognized equivalent)
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to make a lasting impact on customers
- An inclusive culture where we value and recognize our employees' contributions
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and your customers
- You will have an assigned book of mid-affluent customers and the ability to build on this book with growth potential customers
- You'll receive clear transparent criteria to progress in your career
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Lachine How do I apply?
As part of the application process for a Financial Advisor, Senior Financial Advisor, Small Business Advisor and/or Investment & Retirement Planning
role within Retail Distribution with Scotiabank, we have partnered with Career Spark
, a technology and behavioral science based online assessment company. After submitting your Scotiabank application, you will receive an invitation from our Recruitment Team to complete a 12-15-minute Career Spark survey. Kindly note the survey will be emailed to applicants and you may not receive the Career Spark survey invite immediately.** Please complete the survey within 24 hours of receiving the invitation. **
The purpose of the survey is to help provide insights about the work you enjoy. There are no right or wrong answers, and nobody will ever see your specific responses to any questions. Upon completion of the survey, you will see a summary report of your top five traits. We hope you find the information useful for your own personal development and growth.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Retail Sales, Financial Sales, Finance, Technology, Retail, Sales
Banking, Finance and Insurance