Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Burlington; Kitchener; London; Ottawa; Vaughan; WindsorOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Be empowered to have an impact with clients and our communities
Enable clients to solve their most complex business problems
Contribute to projects and teams that make an impact that matters
Our Mission is to deliver data driven insights that help clients increase stakeholder value in their defining moments.Are you an Analytics practitioner who is passionate about solving business challenges through the analysis of data, developing and nurturing client relationships while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As an Associate or Senior Associate you will work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields such as Data Mining, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and much more. You will experience the growth of a practice totally dedicated to the art and science of using data to help clients drive business decisions related to value creation, business improvement initiatives, mergers & acquisition and more. You will continue your professional development to expand your chosen career path while working with high profile clients who need analytics support for their top priority initiatives and strategies.
You will develop advanced analytical solutions within our analytics team, across service lines at Deloitte, and with clients in multiple industries.About the team
Deloitte's Analytic Insights team transforms data into actionable insights to support strategic decisions that amplify stakeholder value. The team relies on expertise in business understanding, analytics execution, data visualization and communications skills to provide our clients with analytic solutions that drive value. Our team is comprised of a diverse mix of data science experience and business acumen with the experience to leverage insights to drive business decisions.Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteFA
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline (Math, Commerce, Economics, Data Science, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc);
- Demonstrated work experience in an analytical occupation (Business Analyst, Data Science, Marketing Analytics, etc.) developing ETL processes, performing analytics, building data visualization dashboards and preparing insights presentations;
- Objective, curious and detail oriented - focused on solving business problems and delivering data-driven analytical solutions on our client's objectives;
- Working experience with at least one database tool (e.g., SQL) and one modern BI tool (e.g., Tableau or Power BI)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating the results of your analysis to business executives;
Differentiators but not required:
Our shared values
- Bilingual with French and English and Living in Montreal
- Hands-on experience using analytical programming, data integration, and visualization tools (e.g., SQL, R, Python, VBA, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) to solve business problems
- Solid academic background preferably with a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Analytics, Data Analyst, Developer, Engineer, Equity, Management, Data, Technology, Finance, Engineering
Apply now "