Permanent Reference code
:124590 Primary Location:
Fredericton, NB All Available Locations:
Fredericton, NB; Moncton, NB; Saint John, NB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
Joignez-vous à l'un des chefs de file de SAP S/4HANA et participez à la transformation numérique!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible to provide technical support using SAP Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. You will:
• Developing and supporting SAP BI data models, dashboards, and queries/reports (using BEx, Web Intelligence, SAP Analysis for Office, and other BI tools) that enable business users to access and analyze data in an insightful and informative manner.
• Configuring, customizing, and supporting the integration of SAP BI with various data sources.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with SAP BI system applications, including identifying root causes, and implementing corrective actions.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement and support SAP BI solutions.
• Maintaining a thorough understanding of the latest developments in SAP BI technology and making recommendations for improvements.
• Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements.
• Develop external eminence for Deloitte.
• Build strong business relationships with potential clients.
• Enhance your SAP and consulting skills through various learning and certification opportunities.
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within the Deloitte SAP practice.
• This role will require you to be on call. Together with the team, provides a 24x7 hours a day, 7 days a week support for major incidents related to clients' applications.About the team
• The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
• We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
• Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges, from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to innovative technologies and architectures.
• Deloitte's SAP practitioners builds expertise in services covering all project phases from exploration, to business cases, to detailed design, to end-to-end system implementation, and beyond, whether in an agile or traditional approach.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor's degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP BI development and support.
• Strong technical skills in SAP BI, including data modeling, reporting, and analytics.
• Proficiency in SAP BI Platform tools including SAP Web Intelligence, BEx, and SAP Analysis for Office.
• Experience with SAP BI implementation and support methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in team environment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
• A positive attitude, someone who likes to learn, someone who is happy to share
• SAP BI certification is a plus.
• French speaking will be highly desirable(Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English isan asset for this position)Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Computer Science, Data Modeler, Developer, ERP, Technology, Data
Creative and Graphic Design