195 King St, St Stephen, New Brunswick, E3L2E4
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
We're looking for Talented Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As a Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.What you'll do
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental sales results and financial objectivesWhat you'll need:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior department-specific experience
- Create a positive workplace by developing relationships and engaging colleagues
- Previous management experience in retail or food services
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!Apply today!How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.