Get your game-face on!
At Casino New Brunswick, you'll find an atmosphere that is a unique mix of friendliness and excitement in a modern entertainment complex, built specifically with comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our employees are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that's unique to the Maritimes.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement. Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa.Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business.General Description of Job REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPISTPurpose of Job:
The Massage Therapists will provide efficient and courteous massage therapy services to each guest according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team and as laid out by your professional association for the satisfaction of all internal and external guests.
Must be willing to work shifts and weekends, if required and be able to work rapidly during busy periods while remaining calm and professional.Primary Responsibilities:
• Be punctual for work and provide quality services within the set time limits as per that service
• Have knowledge of the spa's services and products
• Provide quality massage and body services (including: relaxation, therapeutic, prenatal, scalp and foot massages as well as body exfoliations and wraps) following the protocols outlined by the spa
• Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels as required to provide services
• Stocking and cleaning as assigned by management and leadership team
• Maintain professional notes and files outlining client services and products used, as well as updated medical history
• Responsible for retail sales of spa products within targets set out for you by spa management
• Attend meetings and training and recognize the importance of contributing new ideas and initiative to the overall success of the business
• Foster a spirit of team work
• All other duties as assignedWorking Conditions:
• Sit and stand for long periods of time
• Able to work in a scented environment
• Ability to work flexible hours when required
• Willing to submit a criminal record check with results acceptable to our organization
• Must have employment eligibility in Canada
• Must be 19 years of age or olderKnowledge and Skills Required
• Have proper training course in Massage Therapy and be registered with a professional association
• Prior Spa experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills in both official languages is an asset
• Create and high energy disposition
• Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with colleagues and professional business relationships
• Ability to develop new client base
• Must possess a sales driven attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and detail oriented work ethic, with the ability to multi-task
• Bilingualism (French and English) is preferred Casino New Brunswick offers a competitive wage, comprehensive health benefits, paid personal time off days, an employee assistance program and various corporate discounts for qualifying part-time and full-time team members. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.