Requisition ID: 164851
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Summary:
The Regional Coordinator, Client Support is responsible for the execution of day-to-day operational tasks & activities to support the Region. Duties & Responsibilities: (What you will do)
Education & Experience: (What you need)
- Maintain office systems including but not limited to network administration, telephone and voice mail programs, reference and product files, branch library and Product & Procedures manual
- Lead management of facilities operations as well as delivery and change management of facilities related changes
- Liaise with Facilities to support leasehold improvements, lease renewals and planned moves
- Perform reception duties including answering the telephone, greeting clients, managing incoming & outgoing mail & courier and booking client appointments
- Complete regional reporting requests & data analysis
- Manage regional administration tasks for GIC Maturity Report/Letter Generation, Cash Report Generation and SOTI
- Coordinate and execute on a variety of regional initiatives including seminars, Client Forums and Professional Development Days and coordinate logistics as required
- Assist with branch compliance duties including maintaining the security checklist and Business Continuity Plan
- Participate in various regional meetings and special projects, as needed
- Liaise with external partners such as medical associations, accounting firms, etc. for regional projects as required
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
Competency Requirements: (What you bring)
- Community college diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Three+ years' experience in an administrative or clerical position, preferably with a financial services company.
- Working knowledge or RRSPs, RRIFs, mutual funds and client services would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and good understanding of current corporate applications.
- Stewardship of the client experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-organized with high energy, effective communication skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is highly professional.
- Team player with a desire to consistently create a positive work environment.
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Change Management, Data Analyst, Investment Banking, Network Administrator, Technical Support, Technology, Management, Finance, Data
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive