You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity
As an integral part of the KPMG Team, Business Enablement provides valued, responsive and cost-effective services enabling the business to have the right focus on our clients, our markets, our people, and our communities . What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Ensure Entity and Opportunity information received by the Partner / Engagement Team is correct, and pro-actively follow up with the Engagement Team for missing information and for clarifications
- Create new Entity and/or Opportunity records in CRM database
- Act as a subject matter expert for KPMG's internal risk management process
- Ensure required risk management / compliance information is received by the Engagement Team, and pro-actively follow up with the Engagement Team for missing information
- Process and submit queries in KPMGs' proprietary system which facilitates compliance with Firm and Regulatory policies, follow up on outstanding approvals and investigate discrepancies
- Process and submit Client Acceptance/ Engagement Acceptance and Continuance requests, follow up on outstanding approvals and investigate discrepancies.
- Main point of contact for the Partner/Engagement Team's queries on internal risk management requests
- Ensure mitigation requirements (i.e. ethical dividers, disclosures, consent, conflict letters) are known and provided to the Engagement Team to action/follow through
- Engage with KPMG's Risk Management Centre of Excellence to keep up to date with new policy or procedural changes, problem solve and provide insight on trends being brought through the Delivery Centre
- Proactively administer and manage a work queue, assigning work requests to available Risk Management Specialists (Part of a Delivery Centre Coordinator role)
- Proactively engage in interactions in a professional manner with a one team mentality to achieve SLA and turnaround targets to ensure a high service level
- Receptionist responsibilities, including answering main phone line, preparing and receiving mail/courier, scheduling meetings, routine filing, scanning and other duties to support the local team.
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education / experience in a professional environment
- Minimum 1-3 years administration experience
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Products.
- Experience in the areas of quality control, risk management / compliance would be an asset
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care