Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
We are currently looking for an energetic, results-oriented dedicated Receptionist/Client Experience Professional with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to join our Moncton office. This is a part-time opportunity, averaging approximately 20 hours per week.
The candidate must be detail oriented, proactive and should be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following primary duties:
- Meet and greet clients at the reception desk; maintain neat and orderly reception desk at all times;
- Answer telephone and assist callers and serve as daily back-up for phones in other Atlantic offices, as required;
- Manage mail, fax and courier packages;
- Distribute security access cards;
- Reserve meeting rooms and co-ordinate catering requests for meetings;
- Ensure appropriate meeting room set up, clean up, and servery duties;
- Assist with maintaining kitchen supplies and office supply inventories, including restocking of supply cabinets;
- Respond to and/or inform Business Operations Manager of any facilities concerns;
- Address and fix minor technical issues with office equipment; co-ordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment with vendors;
- Assist staff and clients with various inquiries/direct them to the appropriate person to address the request and/or resolve the issue;
- Assist clients, partners and staff with various administrative duties, as required (e.g., word processing);
- Assist the Business Operations Manager and the rest of the team with other various tasks as required;
- Apply knowledge of the firm's various software, processes, policies and tools;
- Communicate with the client when there are questions or issues to be addressed;
- Data entry;
- Scan, print and bind material; and,
- Assemble and deliver proposal packages.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a receptionist role (or similar experience);
- Experienced working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role;
- Support for the agile workplace including location of space reservation of required resources;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi-task;
- Commitment to a client-service mindset, continuous improvement, including respect for firm and client confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted