160 Hebert Blvd, Edmundston, New Brunswick, E3V 2S7
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?
We're looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information
- Third Party adjudication (if necessary)
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
At Loblaw, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.