At Rogers, we are committed to helping Canadians bridge the digital divide and ensure that no one is left behind in accessing reliable connectivity. Through our Service Expansion projects, we are proud to bring our wireless and internet service to homes and businesses across the country to connect them to the people and things that matter most.
Our rapidly growing team is looking for new team members who are committed to making connectivity possible for our neighbours, communities, and local businesses. This team works cross-functionally, collaborating with our Network, Rogers for Business, and Consumer teams to make a lasting impact in underserved or unserved communities for generations to come.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Rogers is seeking a Delivery Manager to lead the Project Support Office, Atlantic Region, providing regionally-focused services to the implementation delivery teams. This key position will lead process improvement and analysis functions to enhance network build quality and efficiency through effective and accurate project management oversight.Responsibilities:
- Assessing needs and developing process tracking and solutions to support network build programs
- Set project expectations and priorities in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Schedule regular project status and planning meetings with project team and stakeholders.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting, including for higher management and executives
- Liaise with Finance analyst to prepare monthly fiscal forecasting and risk
- Analyze all regional projects and provide support with an emphasis on:
- Project flow and reporting
- Milestone forecasting
- Critical path review and risks analysis
- Process gap analysis and improvement
- Material control and audit functions including
- Inventory reporting and analysis
- Material forecasts and risk analysis
- Working creatively, collaboratively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and delivery excellence
- Strong Project Management fundamentals
- Process architect experience ,Six Sigma, Kaizen or equivalent.
- PMP certification
- Leadership aptitude with people management experience
- Strong project financial forecasting and cost management
- Post-secondary education in relateddiscipline.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite, SharePoint, BI tools
- Strategic thinker who can make decisions and plan, develop and implement innovative solutions
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 70 Assomption Blvd (171), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Engineering
Requisition ID: 271751
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes:Digital & Technology
Bathurst, NB, CA Caraquet, NB, CA Saint-Basile, NB, CA Gander, NL, CA Sydney, NS, CA St Peters, NS, CA Truro, NS, CA Dartmouth, NS, CA Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, CA Port Williams, NS, CA Halifax, NS, CA Lower Sackville, NS, CA Amherst, NS, CA Saint John, NB, CA Corner Brook, NL, CA Miramichi, NB, CA Beresford, NB, CA Glace Bay, NS, CA McLeods, NB, CA Oromocto, NB, CA Moncton, NB, CA Dieppe, NB, CA Yarmouth, NS, CA St. John's, NL, CA New Minas, NS, CA Shediac, NB, CA Liverpool, NS, CA Edmundston, NB, CA Fredericton, NB, CA Keddys Corner, NS, CA Grand-Sault/Grand Falls, NB, CA Mount Pearl, NL, CA Bedford, NS, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Six Sigma, Business Process, Developer, Network, Technology, Management
Information Technology Management and Executive