Permanent Principal User Experience Designer role working for a world leader in the social networking space.
What & Why:
- Permanent Principal User Experience Designer role
- World leader in the social networking and dating space
- Beautiful office located in Vancouver with the option for this role to be remote first or office first. You must be local to Vancouver.
As a result of growth our client is looking to add a Principal User Experience Designer to their team. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and driving the creative and strategic direction of the entire Product Experience. This role provides an incredible opportunity for you to impact to the experience of the millions of members using this app daily. This opportunity will require you to define the vision, principles, and experience design standards for the entire customer journey of an app user on and off the app. This is a really exciting time to join this organization, they are experiencing great growth and have a great compensation package.
Our client is a highly reputable and well-established B2C tech company that has become a household name over the years. They have a very fun-loving and dynamic corporate culture and their employees really embody the “work hard/play hard” mentality of Vancouver’s vibrant tech scene. The company hires and further develops top performers from around North America. This role can be remote first or office first but does need to be local to the Vancouver area and has a very attractive compensation package.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of experience working with social apps and products
- Examples of solving challenging user problems through UX/UI design and gaining commitment from teams across the company
- An exceptional storyteller that is able to clearly articulate our member's challenges with online dating and how and why we should design experiences to address these challenges
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Strong analytic abilities with a proven track record conducting qualitative and quantitative research to inform their design decisions
- Familiarity, or direct experience, with the Jobs to be Done Framework
- Experience driving continuous discovery
- Working in a high paced startup or growth team
- Familiarity or direct experience conducting A/B or multivariate tests
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.