Permanent Reference code
:125775 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
The ePMO Portfolio Strategic Alignment Leader provides oversight, guidance, and governance to ensure that the organization's portfolio is aligned with its strategic objectives, optimized to achieve the best possible return on investment, and effectively managed to mitigate risks and maximize performance. Supporting these objectives, the Portfolio Strategic Alignment Leader will be responsible for the definition, oversight, and continuous improvement of critical processes and functions across the multiple service areas. While each service area is accountable for the results of its respective portfolio, the overall prioritization of where we make investments will be governed across Deloitte Technology.
About the team
- Strategic Alignment:Ensuring that the organization's portfolio is aligned with its overall strategy and goals. This involves evaluating new initiatives against the organization's strategic objectives, and prioritizing investments based on their alignment with those objectives.
- Long and short-term Planning:Collaborating to continuously improve enterprise planning processes across service areas - identifying, evaluating, selecting, and prioritizing a portfolio of projects, programs, and initiatives that align with the organization's strategic objectives and goals.
- Portfolio Prioritization:Optimizing the portfolio to achieve the best possible return on investment. This involves assessing the performance of existing offerings/investments and facilitating executive decision making about resource allocation and prioritization to maximize the value of the portfolio as a whole.
- Portfolio Performance Analysis and Tracking:Providing analysis and insights on the overall performance of the portfolio, including financial health, portfolio health and performance, and customer satisfaction. Enable consistent reporting of key metrics that will be used by service areas to manage business performance.
- Portfolio Enablement:Providing the necessary process training, tools, and support to enable the successful execution of our portfolio management processes, from roadmap development and planning to facilitation of stakeholder review and acceptance.
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree/Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Technology required,Masters preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in Portfolio and Program Management methodology, understanding a comprehensive set of best practices and tools for developing and deploying technology solutions.
- Ability to provide 'big picture' view on the state of the enterprise portfolio
- Self-directed and experienced in managing regular portfolio syncs and quarterly reviews
- Ability to understand technical concepts to create strategic, enterprise-level summaries and draw decision points and insights
- Ability to guide development and deployment of individual strategic project roadmaps and executive views of an integrated DT strategic portfolio roadmap
- Robust strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex problems, identify opportunities, and develop effective solutions
- Excellent process management skills, with the ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously while continuously measuring and improving those processes
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and lead a global multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced experience with use of reporting and presentation tools like Excel and PPT
- Knowledge on PPM tools like MSP, ServiceNow SPM(desired)
- PMP or SAFe certification (desired)
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Information Technology, IT Manager, Equity, Technology, Strategy, Finance
Management and Executive