165 Main St, Moncton, New Brunswick, E1C 1B8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
We're looking for talented, passionate leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the PC Express department including but not limited to customer service, scheduling, and training.
- Promote/support superior customer relations and provide customers with the "Ultimate PC Express Experience" and identify opportunities to reduce customer wait times
- Develop an understanding of best practices related to PC Express in store Operations
- Train and coach PC Express employee's to execute all processes based on standards and consistent operating procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining operational standards, adherence to company policy, departmental financial objectives, productivity, engagement and retention
- Schedule all PC Express employee's adhering to wage cost controls and customer servicing needs
- Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
- Provide leadership to staff through delegation of work and scheduling, ongoing training, and promotion of a harmonious work environment
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company standards and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
- Responsible for all aspects of employee relations including interviewing, hiring, training and the on-going development and motivation of the team.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for building customer loyalty
- The ability to work and manage in a very fast-paced environment under pressure
- The ability to lead, coach and motivate employees'
- A commitment to delivering consistent business results, every day
- Previous retail, grocery retail or hospitality management experience is an asset
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings, night shifts and weekend
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- K nowledge of computer applications would be an asset
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you! How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.