PC Cooking School Coordinator
Reference ID: R2000037398
429 Coverdale Rd, Riverview, New Brunswick, E1B3K3
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Cooking School Coordinator
Using your commitment to customer service and your passion for food, you will be accountable for the following:
• Programming, scheduling and booking of the Atlantic Superstore Cooking School room usage and activities, which include: adult and children's cooking classes, community events and meetings, in-store and in-company usage, business and corporate meetings, special events and children's birthday parties.
• Production of quarterly cooking school brochures which includes: brochure and program development - sourcing and scheduling class instructors, chefs and resource people.
• Administration of community room operations.
• Execution of cooking school operations within the store
Promotion of cooking school activities (in-store cooking demos, in-store and community distribution of brochures, maintenance of signage and community calendar, implementation of in-store promotional and marketing activities, participation in community promotional activities where appropriate).
• Monitoring of cooking school facilities and equipment.
-work closely with the Store Manager or Assistant Manager on special projects
-ensure all company and store policies are being followed
-ensure the Cooking School is kept clean and well maintained and stocked with relevant supplies
• Maintenance of statistics as needed, including monthly reports, room user groups, successful or cancelled classes, class attendance, customer inquiries, evaluations, class food costs, etc.
How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Posted: June 21, 2019
Closes: August 20, 2019