Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Parking Supervisor is committed to service delivery excellence and is responsible for ensuring company policies and procedures are followed and that day-to-day operations run smoothly. This person will manage a team of employees at our client location. Concord Parking is part of the Paladin Group of Companies, and as such expects all its employees to adhere to the same high standards of Paladin's Core Beliefs, Guiding Principles, Strategic Plan and Business Practices.Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with the clients and on-site contacts. Works closely with client contacts to ensure all key stakeholder needs are met in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborates with on-site security supervisors and staff to ensure effective communication between departments.
- Is the point of contact for contractors, building maintenance department, and equipment suppliers.
- Responsible for inspecting the parking facility on a regular basis to ensure it is safe, efficient and operating at or above company standards.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Supports Human Resources to ensure sufficient resources are available to meet the company's obligations.
- Performs interviews and meets all new staff being considered for sites within the portfolio.
- Ensures all staff within his/her portfolio has adequate training based on industry, corporate and client standards.
- Provides motivational and disciplinary discussions with all staff assigned within the portfolio as needed.
- Ensures all sites have up to date operational procedures and instructions.
- Performs evaluations of staff assigned to sites on an as needed basis and in accordance with company policies.
- Tracking and managing of incident report/damage claims as well as corresponding with customers regarding safety and liability.
- Reconciliations for month end reporting. Cash handling and pay machine replenishments as required.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative duties including entering financial reports, emails, and internal correspondence.
- Communicates appropriate information to the Branch Manager as needed to ensure that any outstanding issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Monitors Incident Reports and takes appropriate action on the reports that are related to sites within the portfolio.
- Responds to communications from clients or staff in a timely manner.
- Develops and promotes Concord's business where possible in a professional and positive manner.
- Ensures that all services provided by staff assigned within the portfolio are delivered in accordance with the client's wishes and best interests and in accordance with Paladin's Code of Ethics.
- To maintain standardization throughout the organization, the Parking Supervisor will maintain a strong understanding of Paladin's organizational best practices to ensure a consistency of delivery with Paladin's Core Beliefs, Guiding Principles, Strategic Plan and Business Practices
- Performs other duties as requested to assist with corporate and/or branch needs.
- Successful applicant must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory customer service capacity, preferably in a Parking Management setting, or a combination of experience and relevant experience and education.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in both English and French.
- Applicants must also have a valid class 5 driver's license and a vehicle that will be used for work purposes.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates out of the box and solution orientated thinking.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter online at: www.paladinsecurity.com/careers
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 1