En 1954, après avoir découvert un petit restaurant de hamburgers en Californie, un représentant audacieux du nom de Ray Kroc allait rédiger la toute première page de l'histoire de McDonald's®. En 1967, le premier restaurant McDonald's du Canada ouvre ses portes à Richmond, en Colombie-Britannique. Depuis ce jour, nous évoluons au rythme de nos collectivités et offrons des aliments de qualité à un excellent rapport qualité-prix. Aujourd'hui, McDonald's du Canada est fière de se classer parmi les chefs de file mondiaux de la restauration. D'un océan à l'autre, nous offrons chaque jour de délicieux choix alimentaires à plus de 2,5millions de personnes dans plus de 1400restaurants. Mais nous sommes bien plus qu'un restaurant local. Nous sommes des entrepreneurs dévoués, des étudiants travaillant à temps partiel, des retraités qui profitent pleinement de la vie et des bénévoles qui redonnent à la collectivité où ils vivent et travaillent.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
-health and dental benefit opportunity for full time employees
-shift length variety