En 1954, aprs avoir dcouvert un petit restaurant de hamburgers en Californie, un reprsentant audacieux du nom de Ray Kroc allait rdiger la toute premire page de lhistoire de McDonalds. En 1967, le premier restaurant McDonalds du Canada ouvre ses portes Richmond, en Colombie-Britannique. Depuis ce jour, nous voluons au rythme de nos collectivits et offrons des aliments de qualit un excellent rapport qualit-prix. Aujourdhui, McDonalds du Canada est fire de se classer parmi les chefs de file mondiaux de la restauration. Dun ocan lautre, nous offrons chaque jour de dlicieux choix alimentaires plus de 2,5millions de personnes dans plus de 1400restaurants. Mais nous sommes bien plus quun restaurant local. Nous sommes des entrepreneurs dvous, des tudiants travaillant temps partiel, des retraits qui profitent pleinement de la vie et des bnvoles qui redonnent la collectivit o ils vivent et travaillent.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company thats primarily run by independent business owners and thats active in your community. Thats helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no I in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isnt a transaction. Its about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someones day. Its genuine, and its who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making peoples day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking frieswe know theyre everybodys favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, its stocking the fridge, but its really important when you serve the worlds most popular burger.
A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guests needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
-health and dental benefit opportunity for full time employees
-shift length variety
Posted: February 11, 2019
Closes: April 12, 2019