We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today! Job Description
Our family bond has allowed us to understand the meaning of work/life balance. We depend on flexible hours to ensure a better quality of life, personally and financially. We offer fair wage and employment practices so employees can build a future for themselves and their families. With adequate training and coaching, we reward our team based off their performance which, will open opportunities for promotion and advancement. Majority of our management team started as crew members and developed their success through our systems. We also provide on-the-job learning of many skills to prepare our crew members for other jobs outside of our system.Your Job
- Be guest obsessed: Always putting the guests experience at the center of everything you do
- Genuine communication - Listen, Discuss and Understand
- Work quickly, efficiently and take responsibility when necessary
- Preparing mouth-watering, gold standard quality food
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile
- Packaging food with care and accuracy
- Delivering presentable meals straight to our guests table
Additional InformationAbout usWe offer a $1.00 Premium to overnight staff.
- Flexible availability
- Prefer to work overnight, described as a "Night Owl"
- Work late night hours (As late as 10:00pm, till as early as 7:00am)
- History of good attendance
- Possibility of working 2 nights and a few days
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request