Permanent Reference code
:94923 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Regina, SK; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
You will work as part of dynamic team and focus on AMS/Production support services specifically on Oracle Cloud EPM modules working with a diverse set of clients. You will provide innovative ideas to help accelerate client delivery while broadening your own functional skillsets by engaging with your peers. You will have the opportunity to get involved with and contribute to initiatives within and across our Oracle Cloud offering and community in Canada.About the team
The team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients & Deloitte and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
As a Senior Consultant in the operate storefront
, you will be part of a team that supports the run phase of Oracle projects for our clients. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 2 years of full end-to-end life cycle experience with hands-on configuration of Oracle EPM projects in FCCS or EPBCS.
- Experience with technical aspects of Essbase (BSO/ASO), including a good understanding of Essbase Calculation Script.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, prototypes, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Experience reporting to senior client contacts
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in business with specializations in Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems).
- Able to work with onsite and offshore development teams including at all levels of the client organization.
- 1-2 years of consulting experience which includes contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), detailing the scope of work (SOW).
- Must hold certification in Oracle Cloud EPM applications.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured support methodology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience of working in support project will be considered as an asset.
- Must have experience of going through the monthly EPM Oracle release cycles.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Oracle, Developer, Equity, Consulting, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive