We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations. In this role, your duties will include reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and developing new company policies. You may also be required to perform routine administrative tasks.
Operations Officer Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
Operations Officer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in operations management, project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
- A master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
- Proficiency in business operations management software, such as ProjectManager and SYSPRO.