In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
We are seeking a reliable, organized office staff employee to join our Prospect Street Teamy. In this position, you will assist in daily operations and clerical tasks. You should possess incredible multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer service focus are a must as well as dependability.
Candidates should possess some or have experience withthe below qualifications to be considered for the position.
- Ability to collaborate with department leadersto aid in specific projects completion
- Be able to ensure an organized, clean, and tidy office is maintained
- Maintain and re-stock office, equipment and First Aid supplies on a monthly basis
- Ability to complete basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties as well as payroll processing
- Report any problems with storeequipment; help resolve the issues if possible
- Answer phones, direct calls, take and deliver messages as needed
- Help to immediately resolve and mediate customer complaints and comments
- Experience with Health and Safety or Worksafe NB
- Experience with McDonalds is consudered a strong asset
- Shifts will be varied Monday to Sunday
- Position could be Full or Part time
- Free uniforms
- Health and Dental benefits available for full time employees
- Employee Outings, team building events
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training