Looking for a #GrandAdventure in Tourism & Hospitality? JOIN US for The Great Canadian Work Experience
is a national Work & Travel program providing full-time placements with more than 60 exciting host locations across Canada in roles like:
- Houskeeping & Room Attendant
- Bartender, Server, Host & Hostess
- Kitchen Steward, Line Cook & Dishwasher
- Front Desk, Guest Services & Concierge
- Hotel Porter, Maintenance & MORE!
Our program is a great way to gain work experience
while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and FREE HOUSING. There are NO FEES
for Job Seekers... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!A THREE-WAY PARTNERSHIP
Mobilize Jobs works closely with our Placement Partners across Canada when they need to find staff for a variety of jobs -- We post the job listings... We conduct interviews with eager Candidates like YOU... We hire and "Mobilize" successful candidates to a location that YOU can choose.
We work as YOUR Job Search partner, guiding you through the entire process from the initial Interview, through all the paperwork & orientation, to getting your offer and contact confirmed.
Then YOU "Mobilize" to the job, and create a successful partnership with the Host Location, for an EXCITING placement and a THRILLING adventure!FREE HOUSING INCLUDED
ELIGIBILITY* -- Candidates must:
- Over the course of your placement, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize Jobs program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers", so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- be 18 Years or older
- be legally able to work in Canada
- have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- be willing to TRAVEL and have a sense of adventure!!!
* This program is not suitable for students returning to school in September.
Looking for a #GrandAdventure along your Tourism & Hospitality career path? -- It's #TimeToMobilize!!!