Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Halifax; Saint John; St. John's
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Join one of the dynamic teams at Deloitte! What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte's National Sales Office (NSO) is seeking a Portfolio Manager to lead the execution of the Atlantic Region Mid-Market strategy, which is part of a National business development initiative. The successful candidate will report to the Chief of Staff (CoS) of the Atlantic region.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
About the team
- Contribute to the overall Mid-Market Strategy of the Canadian Firm.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the Atlantic Managing Partner and the Chief of Staff to enable execution of mid-market regional priorities
- Influence key internal stakeholders (regional business leaders, account group leaders, lead client partners, and team members) to align on mid-market initiatives and objectives;
- Advise and work closely with account group leaders and teams on the development and implementation of portfolio plans with short-term objectives and long-term goals along with clearly defined steps to reach them;
- Work closely with leadership on a portfolio of accounts to enable mid-market strategy deployment.
- Apply knowledge of industry challenges, firm strategies to enable successful execution of the regional go-to-market strategies.
- Leverage support from Industry/Business Subject Matter Experts to position and execute relevant service offerings within account portfolio, according to Deloitte's client challenges and needs.
- Understand pipeline, pursuits and projects in-flight to forecast and position accounts portfolio for overall revenue and market share growth in the region.
- Drive account relationship strategies and monitor pipeline activity for some specific accounts;
- Ensure that relevant client opportunities are identified and shared with the main stakeholders in order to get sales support,
- Share best practices among the Portfolio Managers' team and other community of practices.
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic pursuits. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of the Deloitte services lines across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Has a bachelor's degree or diploma in business or marketing with a minimum 3 year of inside sales, marketing and communications experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business environment.
- Is ambitious, enthusiastic with an ability to prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Is good at managing many projects at the time.
- Is a self-starter and independent person. You demonstrate a willingness to embrace change and challenge the status quo, adapt to rapidly changing technology, and create efficient workflow processes to meet changing business requirements.
- Is able to collect, digest, and connect pieces of information in order to arrive at a solution or conclusion that can be logically presented to senior executives.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written). You possess the ability to develop relationships with diverse teams (including Partners and Staff) to facilitate proactive articulation and resolution of issues in a concise and clear manner.
- Has advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) and database management experience.
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management database (Siebel or other)
- Has an general understanding of the business landscape of the four Atlantic provinces, including large and medium sized companies.
- Fluent in English. French would be considered an asset but not required.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production