Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
You are ambitious and driven by success, then you don't need to lookany further.What will your typical day look like?
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) SeniorConsultant, you will get to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field.
As a senior consultant, your typical day will involve:
- Working in a collaborative teamtoanalyze client issues and develop solutions.
- Using yourexcellent presentations skills to yourpresentresearch and analysisto clients.
- Mentoring junior staff and helping them achieve their career aspirations.
- Managing parts of client engagements.
- Developinga project management mindset by prioritizing objectives, planning and status reporting to your peers and clients on a daily basis.
**There wil be sometravel within Canada and to some U.S. locations to work on client assignments.About the team
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant, you have:
- Completed an undergraduate degree or a post graduate degree in a related field. A professionaldesignation in Microsoftis an asset.
- Minimum3 to 5years of implementation experience and minimum3 years experience in configuring and customizing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experiencein .Net development, performing client-side programming using Dynamic HTML, and a strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience with MS SQL is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal relations to work effectively on a team and provide excellent professional client service
- Strong communication skills, and able to develop, present new ideas, conceptualize new approaches and solutions to clients.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Database, SQL, CRM, Technology
Management and Executive