You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG's Audit practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
As part of our energetic and high calibre team, the Audit Manager will apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices & methodologies at client engagements and have the ability to manage relationships with clients, practice leaders, and junior staff.What you will do:
- Oversee and manage audits
- Work with members of the assurance management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff in the areas of career development, core and industry specific training, business development, and technical competencies.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.What you bring to the role:
Keys to your success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication and strong work effort.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations.
- Deliver quality service and value to clients.
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation or International equivalent.
- 5+ years of postgraduate experience.
- Excellent client service with an aptitude for understanding the clients' business, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Dedication to achieving high standards of client service and professional conduct in the performance of duties.
- Mentoring and developing team members through performance management.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. #LI-ER1Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at email@example.com
or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.