Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Saint John; Fredericton; Moncton
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. What will your typical day look like?
While you will be primarily involved in the execution of General Information Technology Control (GITC) audits for various public and private clients as part of the IT Assurance service offering, you may also be involved in the following:
- IT Internal Audit - provide value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's internal control structure, performance, productivity, and efficiency;
- IT Advisory projects in the areas of Internal Controls Certification for Canadian and US listed companies;
- Service Organization Controls Audit ("SOC" reports); Service Organization audit report;
- Projects in the general IT Security space;
- Projects involving testing of automated and manual business process controls.
About the team
- Execute on GITC or other projects;
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel;
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements;
- Identify issues and define symptoms.
We help organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. We deliver risk and control services related to IT, entity level, and business process controls and help organizations address regulator and marketplace demand to manage third- party risk through our third party assurance and third-party optimization services. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Between five and seven years of relevant work experience
- University degree in a computer science, business or accounting discipline with excellent grades
- Professional designation or willingness to obtain one is preferred (e.g., CISA, CPA or CIA)
- A strong IT background is preferred
- A Big 4 or other firm experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in teams
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production