We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today! Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Maintaining Restaurant Cleanliness
- Performing janitorial duties
- Performing Planned Maintenance Tasks
- Performing Preventative Maintenance Tasks
• Hard working, reliable and dependable.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment always.
• Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset.
• Ability to work a physically demanding job and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Reliable transportation is a must!! As well as ability to drive within the Fredericton and potentially Gateway locations.
* Wage will be based on experience. Additional InformationPerks:
- Starting WAGE min. $13.00 per hour but negotiable if experienced
- Flexible shifts: Including days (as early 6 am) and part time hour options for weekdays, weekends and late night.
- Free UNIFORMS
- Health and Dental benefits packages available for Full Time employees
- Advancement Opportunities, both full and part time
- Career Development
- Paid Training
- Crew Outings and Events
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.