Permanent Primary Location:
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Help our customers achieve success and have a positive experience
Exceptional benefits and career opportunities
External Posting Description
What will your typical day look like?
Our Team provides end-user support to a diverse client base across our entire portfolio of products and services. The Extended Hours Product Support Team is part of the larger Deloitte Asset Operations and Services organization that supports our asset and offering teams through shared professional client delivery and support solutions. Our team works as the first point of contact for all customer support needs across our portfolio of assets within the Canadian practice.
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to help solve problems? Keep reading!
As a support analyst in the Extended Hours Product Support Team, you will be responsible for providing high-quality front-line technical support for Deloitte products and services to customers across the World through e-mail, phone interactions, and by using our incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our products and services outside of normal business hours. The job involves receiving, responding to, and resolving technical and functional queries from customers across the country or around the globe. As new products and services are launched, you will be involved in onboarding these applications to our support team and learning best practices to support them.
During a typical work day you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries received through email, phone or our incident tracking systems
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Meeting SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1 peers, and across our L2 and L3 Support organizations
- Gathering the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Escalating issues through appropriate channels and ensuring a proper handoff for a seamless customer experience
- Documenting solutions for our knowledge-base and bringing new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team
External Posting Qualifications
You are someone with:
- Post-secondary education, in an IT discipline
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to work evening, overnight or weekend work schedules
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Passion for learning new things
Additional qualities we value:
- Fluency in French
- Eligible for Canadian security clearance
- Previous support desk experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production