You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do. When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries. With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Learning Administrator provides administrative support on a variety of learning programs and projects organized by the KPMG Business School Audit team. What you will do
KBS Audit Support
- Act as a primary contact person for inquiries from internal employees seeking training information: monitor general KBS mailbox inquiries and escalate as appropriate; track to ensure requests have been addressed.
- Coordinate and organize meetings (conference calls, video conferences, in person, etc.) pertaining to KBS Audit; send Outlook invitations, organize and prepare materials, take minutes if required
- Reformat documents (e.g., correspondence, course materials) using Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Proofread and provide quality control for KBS documents, ensuring KPMG editorial standards are applied; suggest alternatives and make necessary modifications.
- Code and process invoices for payment.
- Follow-through on assigned action items, keeping relevant team members informed of updates.
- Produce reports in Excel, using techniques such as functions, v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Proactively share key administrative information with members of the KBS team (e.g., awareness of annual statutory holiday schedules, suggestions of new processes to streamline work efforts, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned.
Virtual Class Support
- Coordinate set up and delivery of virtual classroom sessions.
- Assistance with special projects as assigned.
- Project Coordination
- Request translation quotations and prepare/send documents to Translation team; follow up with Translation re: status of requested materials, provide status updates to KBS owners.
- Arrange for the production and delivery of course materials.
- Support KBS Audit team member with program management including: evaluation support; testing etc.
- Provide miscellaneous project support as required (e.g., liaise with local office support, GLMS, Finance, vendors, etc.).
- Supporting all other tasks as assigned
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. When applicable, there will be occasions where Learning Administrators will be tasked to support onsite classes. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 2-3 years' business experience in Learning and Development in a client services environment, preferably in a large or complex firm
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for proofreading; English language proficiency a must.
- High degree of initiative and judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Knowledge of Success Factors and reporting an asset
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.