Permanent Reference code
:99830 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; St. John's; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. Do you thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment? Are you passionate about building out business strategies? If so, we would love to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Canada's internal strategy team supports our CEO, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Executive Leadership Team and the Board. It is led by the firm's Managing Partner of Strategy. The team is responsible for:
- Leading the overall strategy development for Deloitte Canada's enterprise, business unit, and industry strategies
- Executing strategic projects / initiatives in support of the firm's overall strategy
- Conducting in-depth analysis on critical business decisions, investments, and initiatives
- Conducting on-going competitive and market intelligence scans to inform decision-making
- Designing and facilitating key leadership sessions with Deloitte Canada's Board, Executive team, and other partner groups
- Supporting the execution of strategic plans
The Internal Strategy Consultant will be a key member of the strategy team supporting the initiatives described above. Activities will include:
About the team
- Working as part of project teams to deliver defined strategic initiatives
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of the defined strategic initiatives
- Conducting market and competitive analysis to support decision-making
- Completing financial analysis of Deloitte's businesses / client portfolio
- Interviewing business leaders to understand their perspective on the strategic initiatives
- Developing Executive materials to socialize strategic initiatives and decisions
- Designing and helping to facilitate Executive meetings with firm leaders
The Strategy team seeks to position Deloitte Canada as a leading professional services firm within the Canadian and Chilean landscapes. The team sits within the Chief Strategy and Innovation Office and supports critical strategic initiatives on behalf of the CEO and Executive Leadership Team. This includes development of enterprise, business unit, and industry strategies. The Strategy team regularly liaises with leadership teams (e.g. the Executive Leadership team, Business Managing Partners, Industry Managing Partners, Regional Managing Partners, etc.), business and enabling area stakeholders, and Global counterparts to promote and drive the strategy forward. We look forward to discussing your potential interest in the team further!Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- 2-3 years of experience in similar fields, including Strategy & Operations Consulting and / or working within other organization's strategy functions
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills, with a great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-ability to produce high quality written work and deliverables for Board- and Executive-level stakeholders, particularly drafting email communications and developing, contributing, and editing content for presentations, summaries, reports, etc.
- Proactive approach, ability to execute projects-on deadline
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines, cultures and backgrounds to achieve shared goals
- Proficiency in Excel, and experience in analyzing data as well as structured problem solving
- Experience structuring and developing financial analysis, would be an asset
- Experience structuring and performing market and competitor research, would be an asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Quantitative Analyst, Developer, Consulting, Project Manager, Data, Technology, Strategy
Management and Executive