Permanent Reference code
:113691 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
The Global Deployment Relationship Leader will be accountable for Deloitte's global on-boarding and service delivery organization known as Global Technology Delivery (GTD), budget, and agreement attainment provided to the Global Finance Services (GFS) customer for implementing member firms. The Associate Director will serve as a liaison between GFS, MF finance functions and the Global Technology Services (GTS) organization. This position will report to the Global Technology -Finance Portfolio Leader.
The incumbentmust be a recognized industry service delivery and support leader in the SAP (ERP) technology systems area. Prior global SAP delivery and operational experience is expected, along with a strong knowledge of finance business processes. The SM should have experience working in professional services organizations and demonstrated client relationship skills. The Deloitte SAP S4 HANA implementation is the largest worldwide platform and at maturity will serve several countries and over 150K+ practitioners.
The leader will pro-actively collaborate with global member firms, local IT organizations, and other senior leadership to align SAP and other technologies to the business strategy. The leader will help shape the deployment strategy and methodology, be responsible for the Legal and Statutory Compliance of the solution at Go Live, engage in Change process governance to ensure L/S Compliance, and facilitate thought leadership and innovation. The leader will establish and maintain valued stakeholder relationships and be the single point of contact for technology needs within GTD.
The leader will lead the technology budgeting process for individual and specific Member Firm deployments and requisite changes to achieve compliance. The leader will represent the full breadth of available products and services, drive technology adoption, and correct issues when they surface.About the team
Deloitte Technology works atthe forefrontof technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is"but rather"what can be"to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, you have previous experience in:
Minimum 8 years experience in Budget & Cost Management such as:
- Developing and growing high performing teams. Providing effective coaching, mentoring, guidance and leadership.
- Developing strong business relationships, working collaboratively with business leaders and governing bodies
- Actively managing world-wide teams and costs to achieve successful outcomes.
- Must have strong SAP implementation and development background having demonstrated Global experience leading large SAP implementation projects. This candidate will have hands on practical experience utilizing SAP implementation methodologies and will have a demonstrated working knowledge of SAP best practices and implementation techniques
Minimum 8 years experience in maintaining strategic responsibility i.e.
- Developing the initial implementation cost estimates and support the presentation to the member firm.
- Driving the annual technology budget planning process for:
- Managing onboarding budgets
- Identifying priorities and build scenarios to ensure Legal and Statutory compliance
- Managing cost and variance on all technology
- Providing ongoing transparency to budget and resource allocations
Minimum 8 years experience in managing client responsibility, for example:
- Partnering with stakeholders to enable financial transformation
- Improving financial performance of the firm, both in the front office and back office
- Enabling key processes for transition to shared services
Other depth of responsibility include:
- Serving as the Primary Point of Contact for all technology areas
- Effectively engaging in discussions with senior leaders to develop strategic, sustainable, trusted advisor relationships
- Establishing a geography plan that identifies key stakeholders, the customer's business priorities and tactical plans to drive customer service excellence
- Driving results, and ensuring business needs are consistently met
- Having risk awareness: identifying and managing risks
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Managing on-going on-boarding engagements globally across 4 different continents with a Global team
- Liaising with CEO, COO and CFO as stakeholders
- Effectively leading a matrix set of application, infrastructure, Data Migration, Testing Cutover and PM resources
- Contributing, leading and demonstrating the firms DE&I principles
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Compliance, SAP, ERP, Data Conversion, Developer, Legal, Technology, Data