Permanent Reference code
:124913 Primary Location:
Ottawa, ON All Available Locations:
Ottawa, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Regina, SK; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Join a world class consulting practice of seasoned Oracle Cloud Finance Professionals for exciting and meaningful opportunities to grow in your consulting career.What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
You will take a lead role in delivering Oracle Cloud Financials consulting services with a diverse team of consultants. You will provide innovative ideas to help accelerate client delivery while broadening your own functional skillsets by engaging with your peers. You will have the opportunity to get involved with, contribute and lead initiatives within and across our Oracle Cloud offering and community in Canada.About the team
Our team focuses on empowering clients to be innovative and thrive in the Oracle cloud long after initial go live. We understand Oracle cloud is a catalyst, digital is the mindset and transformation the goal.
Deloitte's Oracle practice is global leader in Oracle Implementation Services with seasoned professionals serving client across various industries. Our practice is supported by professionals and delivery centers across the globe to scale to the unique challenges that our Global clients face. We work closely with Oracle as their only Global Elite Partner to deliver high quality solutions to our clients and drive innovation with Oracle's product suite. Our practice recognizes the need for our people to constantly learn and grow. We invest in our practitioner's professional growth though Oracle trainings, peer-to-peer and on the job learning, and practice development opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A growth mindset and keen on advancing their career in the professional services space
- Experience with 1 or more Oracle Clouds Financials modules (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Projects, Fixed Assets, Lease Accounting)
- Experience working on one or more Oracle Financials implementations, with at least one complete Oracle Cloud implementation
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients with an eye for quality
- Ability to develop and document application configurations for relevant application modules
- Understand data structures, data conversions, reporting, and integrations
- A good understanding of implementation methodologies and Oracle Cloud project lifecycle
- Experience in working with implementation tools (e.g., Jira)
- Ability to test and validate solutions against requirements
Due to the nature of the role requiring interaction with national and global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
ERP, Oracle, Database, Consulting, Accounting, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance