Please note: Applications must be submitted in ONE PDF file (Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcripts)
EY's people in more than 170 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality, and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction, and advisory services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY Advisory Services is a $4 billion global practice with 18,000 professionals. With an overall Advisory market of $150 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Advisory team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Within the Advisory service line we initially align our new consultants to a sub-service line based on background, preference and need. While consulting professionals may sit within a sub-service line, our teams work closely together to solve client problems. As a new consultant, it is common to work on engagements that span our sub-service lines or industry teams, allowing for both depth and breadth of experience.
We are currently seeking interns to join our People Advisory Services (PAS) - Performance practice in Toronto from May - August 2020.People Advisory Services (PAS) - Performance
Our PAS professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications. Responsibilities
• Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
• Demonstrating ability to continuously learn, incorporate and apply new knowledge in the work environment. Possessing good business acumen. Remaining current on new developments in Advisory services, capabilities and industry knowledge
• Improving clients' efficiency and effectiveness through the design of their operations, processes, information technology and business functions
• Executing procedures, performing detailed data analysis, reaching conclusions, documenting results and suggesting ideas for efficiencies
• Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent review of own work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervisionQualifications
• Currently pursuing an MBA with a graduation date in December 2020 and onwards
• Relevant industry experience is considered an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Tech savviness - willingness to learn how to use relevant tools/software's as needed
• Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
• Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Integrity within a professional environment
• Successful candidates must be available to travel as needed within and outside of Canada and work in excess of standard hours when necessary How to Apply
To apply, please attach your most recent cover letter, résumé, and unofficial transcripts in one PDF file.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply please visit our Student Careers Page: www.ey.com/ca/apply
1. Please select the appropriate job posting
2. Log In or Register as a New User
3. Complete all required fields on each page
4. Attach your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
This posting will officially close on Sunday December 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance